Monday, February 16, 2009

All Serious...


Jake now loves to sit and "talk" with us multiple times each day and I tried to take a picture of him. As soon as the camera came out he was silent, nonsmiling and staring. Oh well! We will get it one of these days.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mike, Jess and Jacob,
    I loved the pictures fo Jacob talking to Mom about his day. And Mike, in the family time picture, Jacob had a look that can pierce right through you with those blue eyes! Is there a way to still the moving pictures of Grandma and Grandpa's house? I had to look at them over and over. I just got back from Santa Fe with Linda Swift for a quick 4 day vacation! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back from your trip! Just click on the photo and it will pull up my album on Photobucket where you can view all of the pictures. He is definately looking intently at everything lately. Jake and Mike had a staring contest this weekend that went on for almost ten min!

    ReplyDelete